Feeling better this morning, though I look like shit. So I’m gonna glam myself up a little bit and go figure out my college shit.
i want people to know i’m struggling but i don’t want people to know i’m struggling do you see my problem
I feel like shit and I just want to go to bed and sleep for the rest of my life. I feel like I’ve been on this huge crazy emotional roller coaster for a while now and all I want to do is get off. Yes I have plenty to be happy about an when I’m talking to my friends I am happy. But something keeps bringing me down and I don’t know how to deal with this. I think I might just need to take some time to myself.
You’re okay, Anna. I’ve got you.
#if you aren’t an older sibling#you probably don’t understand this feeling#it’s like from the day your little sibling is born#you have a child#you are given the responsibility of being a parent at such a young age#and it’s so difficult and scary#because you have all this work thrust upon you#and people don’t even realize they’re doing it#because you’re the big sibling and it’s your job to take care of your sibling#and you grow up quickly with a younger brother or sister#because in a way they’re an extension of you#they’re your best friend that you didn’t have to work to get#and the worst enemy you did nothing to deserve#but you love them#and they love you#and there’s nothing better#but there’s also nothing worse#because when you fuck up and derp and throw a goddamn soccer ball at their head#and they’re on the ground crying#you feel like the biggest piece of shit#and when they come to you crying#because someone was bullying them#you see nothing but red#how dare they cause your person pain#and god forbid they get into a position#where they are life-threateningly hurt#or sick#you have nothing and that’s not an exaggeration because you can’t fix them or protect them anymore#all you can do is hold them and cry when they can’t see you so you can be strong when they can
This looks like the start of an amazing music video
Put an explosion in the background and it’s an amazing action movie
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.